Open Journal Systems (OJS) is a journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research.
- OJS is installed locally and locally controlled.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Subscription module with delayed open access options.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors’ choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
- Complete context-sensitive online Help support.
Eternus Global OJS Web Developers and Designers
Eternus Global helps journal publishers by creating a responsive and content-rich website with easy publishing and journal article approval. Here are our services:
- Open Journal Systems web design and development
- OJS Content strategy
- OJS SEO and Digital Marketing
- OJS programming and customization
- OJS technical support
Contact us through chat to know more!